Immigration and citizenship into Canada are life-changing activities for people who want to positively change their lives through Canadian citizenship. Those that are unfamiliar with the process will benefit from the information on citizenship applications and Canadian immigration in general on this page and throughout our FMA Immigration site. Here are your basic citizenship requirements that need to be met before consideration for permanent Canadian citizenship. Please note that these are basic Canadian immigration requirements in general and cannot be altered or compromised: London immigration solicitors – The Cursitor Building, 38 Chancery Lane, Chancery Lane, London, WC2A 1EN
- Ability to speak native English or French languages with fluency. Persons over the age of 55 are exempt from this ruling.
- Must have lived in Canada through permanent resident status three (3) out of the previous four (4) years immediately antecedent to the citizenship application submission.
- Need to understand the basic laws and expectations required by all citizens of Canada and be prepared to answer basic citizenship questions prior to approval of the citizenship application.
- If you are subject to litigation, civil or criminal, in your current country of residence, approval is not guaranteed for Canadian immigration nor will citizenship applications be considered.
- FMA Immigration can assist you with their calculator to determine if citizenship applications are applicable to your situation or if permanent residency needs to be continued for a longer period before applying.
Overall, the citizenship application process isn’t as daunting as many people may believe. Guidance is always available through our professional panel of Canadian immigration consultants who can better explain the citizenship application process in candid detail. Changing countries can prove to both be a stressful yet emotionally gratifying time in your life. With citizenship for you and your family in your plans, FMA Immigration wants to make your experience both worry-free and as easy as possible. With paperwork to get correctly filed, information to collect and plans to be made, the process of citizenship for you needs to begin immediately the moment you anticipate you’re ready.
Having abundant experience assisting with citizenship applications, FMA Immigration Services can provide consultation services that will prove beneficial, educational and more than satisfactory for your Canadian immigration and citizenship application needs. Contact a trusted leader in FMA Immigration today and let us help make your Canadian citizenship a reality.